Thursday 30 June 2011

hey readers !!! :D


Assalamualaikum..
I'm Fatin Amanina Binti Shafee
I am part 5 student in Diploma In Banking course :)

I have been given a task for this week to answer 3 question.. :)

1 ) Describe yourself.
  • Independence , caring , sensitive , discipline and silent person... haha..
2) How do you value friendship ?
  • I love my friends so much.. i will try to close and always with them whenever they need me :)
3) Why you like MGT300 ?
  • I love MGT300 subject because i can have a good knowledge in information technology..nowadays, IT is very important in our life... So, this semester give me good opportunity to learn more about IT...plus my lecturer is very best .. i feel very comfortable when study in her class.. (ni bukan bodek miss tau .. hehe)

That's all!!
thank you ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment