Friday 17 June 2011

whAt's tHeiR oPINioN ????!!!

Hye everyone!! long time no see ha...
ok now we have already interview 4 student in UiTM Jengka.
our objective is to know how they feel in this LOVELY UiTM..
LET'S GO WITH OUR INTERVIEW SESSION!

This is our question..
1) How do you think about UiTM Pahang?
2) Why you choose UiTM Pahang?
3) How about facilities in UiTM?
4) How long have you been here?




1) It's great!!
2) Bcoz I would gain new experince with the new study environment.
3) I think uitm pahang have enough facilities and comfortable for student.
4) 1 year and a month.













Norliana Juhari
Diploma in Banking
Part 5






 1) UiTM Pahang is a good enviroment for student to study.
2)I'm not choose UiTm Pahang but i've been transfer here bcoz my old campus had been closed.
3) It's moderate. There's some facilities that UiTM should
    added and improve.
4) I've been here since PART 3  and now I'm in Part 5..

                                             


  



                 
Athirah Zainal Abidin
Diploma in Banking
Part 5




1) I think it is conducive place to study for university's student.
2) I choose UiTM Pahang bcoz i think UiTM Pahang can give me the best education and preparation as graduater soon.
3) It is okay but not complete enough.
4) 1 year and a half











Qurratu'aini Wajihah bt Ahmad Kushairi
 Diploma in Banking
 Part 5




1) I think Uitm Pahang is the best place for us to study.
2) This is not my choice bcoz UiTM Pahang send me here due to my old campus had been closed.
3) The facilities is okay but in term of WIFI system,the facilities is in the moderate level.
4)  About 3 semester..                                                                                                           
                                                   Nur Atira Suhaini
Diploma in Banking
Part 5
                                                                                                                      

                                                                                   
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment